Ill-informed Opinions from a Suburban Refugee & Pop Cultural Misfit

Friday, July 22, 2005

Work Wisdom

Hey Bum Butter, it must be nice to have so much free time on your hands, perchance a little more work related activity might be in order. I notice that you have facial hair young tadpole, but trust that no amount of woebegone whiskers will make you as fierce or as bloody righteous as the Bearded Bastard that haunts the halls of the office in which you “work”. You may try and emulate the Bastard, but he will continue to evolve into that which evades you. He is all things foul and yet esteemed in the rectally intrusive world you call “da office” and as he passes you on the corporate ladder, throw your nose towards the grasp of his bottom burps and ingest all that you can little one. The fruit of his bubble bottom is like gold in that place and with nostrils flaring let it be heard that you once knew that bastard and the taste of his turd.

The Bearded one feeds on your hate.

iPod played "The Pogues - That Woman's Got Me Drinkin'" while posting

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Pig said...

First I thought my ass would hurt if I used your fancy toilet paper. Then, I thought I would like a cup of tea. The two thoughts don't seem related, but if I have some kind of burning poop later I'll know why

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home