Ill-informed Opinions from a Suburban Refugee & Pop Cultural Misfit

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Disarray is the Order of the Day

I’m in the middle of relocating to the suburban wastelands of the south so this will sadly be my last post until sometime next week. In the meantime, if you’re just stopping by, are new here (enjoy your stay) or have somehow exhausted my incessant alliterations - I highly suggest reading up on some of my blog buddies linked to the right. They’re all clever bunnies with insightful cotton tails and curious carrots worthy of your time.

iPod played "Billy Joel - I'm Movin' Out" while posting

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl said...

the suburbs just make the city that much better when you visit.

happy moving!

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Serena said...

I'm back and now you're gone...we really aren't meant to be :( Maybe I'll stop by pig's sty.

Good luck with the move and just remember:

you can take the maneater out of the city, but you can't take the urban out of the cannibal.

(okay not that clever, but it's all I've got)

Bon chance, mon ami

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home