Ill-informed Opinions from a Suburban Refugee & Pop Cultural Misfit

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mind If I Sit This One Out?


Wrote a reasonable bit about being a possible light flow Misogynist in my youth and its present day parallels, but I’m far too exhausted to proof read it, much less post it. When Lennon (the Beatle, not the Communist) wrote “an’ I been wurkin’ like a dawg”, he must’ve felt like I do at this very moment. I’ve had a week where every day I woke up I seriously believed it to be Thursday. That’s right, only one more day until my first full weekend away from work in almost 6 weeks, but then it turned out to be Tuesday all along – Fawk! I felt a little like Bill Murray in “Groundhog Day”, reliving the same day over and over again – but not really making any headway in or out of Andie McDowell’s panties much less life itself. So, if you don’t mind, I’d like to sit this one out, but I’ll be back next week just in time for the Dark Pig up there on the right to awaken from his drunken masturbatory slumber known as the Olympics. Ciao Babies and remember that a Misogynist hates every bone in a woman’s body… except his. So at least you have that to look forward to if not wiping Pig puke from your loafers.

As an added bonus, those of you who truly wonder what I look like need wait no longer. Simply scroll down and truly understand why lady folk find me so very irresistible...

Click to enlarge... as usual ;) (if it still works) and once you're done wiping the saliva from your keyboard go ahead and muse about how hot I am below. Notice that I AM wearing protection and that I'm ribbed for your pleasure.

iPod played “The Cure – Friday, I’m in Love” while posting

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry I was seized by a fit of lust and can think of nothing to say.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

Indeed, you are ONE lucky lady getting to bed this beast whenever you want. As for lighting, well some have been known to say that I look better in the dark, but what do they know? As for the galoshes, well you can never be too careful about encountering sudden puddles on your journey through the panty palace.

Meg, if you choose to bill me for the keyboard you’ve just ruined please keep it under $50, as you can see I can barely afford underpants much less spring for new hardware. I’m sorry if your marriage suffers as a result of my picture post, I truly am. I really should have thought twice before unleashing my “Zoolander” like good looks on unsuspecting passerby.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Its sad but true. I may never have sex again...

The keyboard is okay. I managed to get most of the drool on myself. I'll send you the dry cleaning bill.

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Girl said...

Hmmmm...uhhh...mmmm...duuuh...

I'm at a loss for words here!

5:49 PM

 
Blogger The Dark Pig said...

You are a fucking sexy beast. Blah, blah, homoerotica, camel-toe. Luge. Olympics, women's hockey.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

I take the ability to make one speechless as a compliment, hell, even the Pig was stumbling all over his words and we all know how rare THAT is. Look, I’m sorry that I’ve been blessed like an Adonis and that I’m so hot that the devil himself warms himself by my bedside on a cold winter night, but you can’t remain uncomfortable to talk to me just because of my physical appearance, I AM human after all and yearn to be treated like a “normal” person. It’s OK JAG, I know it comes as quite a shock to you, “how can someone so sexy live but one province away?” and MEG, I’ll see what I can do about getting you a paper mask with my face on it so you can cover your husbands head with it and your sex life will be spared.

Pig, what are you serving us for supper on Sunday night? Can you please do something about your wife this time, her incessant advances make us very uncomfortable… almost as uncomfortable as YOUR advances.

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Girl said...

Damn those Rockies! ;)

7:44 PM

 
Blogger The Dark Pig said...

You'll eat what I put on your fucking plate -- and like it.

Mrs. Dark Pig may or may not get drunk and hit on Skannk, again.

I will get drunk and try to cup your balls.

Deal with it.

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Serena said...

That sounds like a hell of a dinner party-- middle-class WASP/lesbian flirtation and a scrotum tug! Can I ...er, um, come?

10:48 AM

 
Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

Dinner party didn’t actually happen for this middle class WASP or his scrotum on a count of Mrs. Dark Pig being ill. She’s likely just lashing out, trying to get attention from the Olympic ogling fool and his throbbing bob sled.

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just for you now there are two.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home