Ill-informed Opinions from a Suburban Refugee & Pop Cultural Misfit

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Promotional Penis - You Taste Like Our Good Taste ™

While I try and wrap my head around the wisdom-free words I want to share and the manner in which I want them distributed - I’ve decided to whore myself out (once again) to the pimp of shameless self promotion (for lack of a better term). This fine line of fictional promotional items and the brand therein was actually created to publicize a comic/film project that the Dark Pig and I were (are) working on called oddly enough; The Urban Cannibal. Conceived as a dark comedy about corporate cannibals and their meat eating misadventures in the big city, the project was ultimately sidelined on a count of life evolving limbs of greater importance. When seeking a blog name last July, it seemed entirely appropriate that I should adopt the cannibal persona; I could work out some writing bugs, scrub the calluses from my grammar and just maybe find an audience out there… and then life happened and it ended up eating me instead. Amongst alkaline strippers, suburban mishaps and quite possibly enough material for a dime driven spin off of “The O.C.” (for arguments sake, we’ll call it “The U.C.”), I present to you some concept work for “Urban Cannibal©” branded merchandise. So sit back and relax in your UC© FeatherLITE©” housecoat, take a loving sip from your Collectors Edition UC© “Eat My Junk©” coffee mug and pursue the glorious goods. Please keep in mind that that we here at UC do not accept major credit cards, cash or money orders and only accept payment by way of naked pictures (or video) of female readers - speaking of which, don't forget to check out "UCHer!©" our new line of clothing for the gory gal in your life. Thanks for shopping with us and we hope that “You Taste Like Our Good Taste ™”


"Don't Forget To Floss" Thong Underwear part of the UCHer collection

Next post: "Sex & the Shitty - One Cannibals Caustic Journey Below the Belt"

iPod played "Tom Waits - Big in Japan" while posting

4 Comments:

Blogger Spankey said...

How do I order up dude? I want a set of tee's and the cap

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the tank top...

Okay, okay, I like the thong too.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger UrbanCannibal said...

Our warehouse in Manila appears to be back ordered but new items will be available shortly. Local suppliers will do their best to meet the demand for UC brand clothing but no one could have anticipated the demand. Recent reports have it that a starlet of some stature was spotted wearing UCHer out on the town, when photographic proof arrives I will share in turn, but this may be fueling the recent upsurge in sales.

Megs, your order has been shipped and thanks again for sending the box of Polaroid’s. I especially like the one where you’re in what appears to be a “platinum” brides maid dress. Very fetching ;)

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

;)

It was the least I could do after the autographed picture of yourself...

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home